If you live in a country that has the power to tax any Offshore Company which is seen to be managed and controlled from onshore and/or if you want to keep details as to underlying ownership of your Offshore Company as quiet as possible, (and/or if you want to have the option of avoiding having to declare your Offshore Company’s profits to local tax authorities) then you would be wise to consider setting up a Private Interest Foundation (or Offshore Trust) to hold the shares of your Offshore Company.
Why Have a Foundation Holding the Shares of Your Offshore Company?
First up you might like to click through to the page on Private Interest Foundations which explains in detail the benefits of setting up a Foundation to hold the shares of your Offshore Company (“OC”)
In summary if you set up a Foundation to hold the shares of your this shifts the legal ownership of your OC to a third party ie the Foundation.
As the Seychelles Foundation law specifically provides that the legal owner of any assets held by the Foundation is the Foundation itself not only do you make it all but impossible for vultures to attack assets held by the OC, but it also may be possible to avoid having to declare onshore the earnings of your OC.
Even better still you might want to consider setting up your OC in one Tax Haven and the Foundation in another (the more hurdles you make them jump over the harder it is for vultures to attack your hard-earned!).
Hence a lot of our clients choose to set up a Belize LLC with a Seychelles Foundation as its shareholder because:
- The Belize LLC privacy laws are almost peerless
- The Seychelles Foundation boasts very strong asset protection and cutting edge tax planning features
- By spreading your structure across two jurisdictions (which are geographically a huge distance apart) you make it twice as hard for anyone:
(a) trying to find out who actually owns your LLC
(b) trying to attack your assets;
- Neither Belize nor Seychelles have signed Tax Information Exchange Agreements with any of the major players.
For more details on the benefits of the Belize LLC Click Here
For more details on the benefits of the Seychelles Foundation Click Here
The Belize LLC &Seychelles Foundation Combo
This package includes:
- A Corporate Nominee Company Director&Councillor
- An agreement enabling you to represent the LLC in commercial negotiations
- An agreement appointing you as Investment Manager of the Foundation
- Foundation management(including annual government) fee for first year
- Maintenance of share registers
- Maintenance of asset registers
- An Offshore Business Address for each entity
- Unlimited Consultations with our in-house Lawyer for guidance on how to manage the entities and document dealings
- Registered Office service
- Registered Agent service
- LLC Annual government fee 1st year
- Incorporation Fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Director’s Appointment Resolution
- First Directors meeting minute
- Share Certificate
- Certified True Copy of all Documents
- Courier delivery fee
- Safe custody of company books
- Set up and first year’s admin
On call consultancy service for 12mths!
Phone/email us anytime during the course of the first year for advice on how to use or manage your company
(From 2nd year $2,800)
All Prices expressed in US Dollars
For more information on the Belize LLC & Seychelles Foundation Combo please Contact Us