If you live in a country that has the power to tax any Offshore Company which is seen to be managed and controlled from onshore and/or if you want to keep details as to the underlying ownership of your IBC as quiet as possible, (and/or if you want to have the option of avoiding having to declare your IBC’s profits to local tax authorities) then you would be wise to consider setting up an Offshore Trust (or Private Interest Foundation) to hold the shares of your IBC.
Why Have a Trust Holding the Shares of Your IBC?
First up you might like to click through to the page on Offshore Trusts which explains in detail the benefits of setting up a Trust to hold the shares of your IBC.
In summary if you set up a Trust to hold the shares of your IBC this shifts the legal ownership of your IBC to a third party ie the Trustee.
Provided you set up a “Discretionary Trust” not only do you make it all but impossible for vultures to attack assets held by the IBC (and provided you are not seen to be a “presently entitled” beneficiary of the Trust) it may be possible to avoid having to declare onshore the earnings of your IBC.
Even better still you might want to consider setting up your IBC in one Tax Haven and the Trust in another (the more hurdles you make them jump over the harder it is for vultures to attack your hard-earned!).
Hence a lot of our clients choose to set up a Seychelles IBC with a Belize Trust as its shareholder because:
- The Seychelles IBC privacy laws are peerless
- The Belize Trust law boasts very strong asset protection features
- By spreading your structure across two jurisdictions (which are geographically a huge distance apart) you make it twice as hard for anyone:
(a) trying to find out who actually owns your IBC
(b) trying to attack your assets;
- Neither Belize nor Seychelles have signed Tax Information Exchange Agreements with any of the major players.
For more details on the benefits of the Seychelles IBC Click Here
For more details on the benefits of the Belize Trust Click Here
The Seychelles IBC & Belize Trust Combo
This package includes:
- A Corporate Nominee Company Director
- An agreement enabling you to represent the IBC in commercial negotiations
- An agreement appointing you as Investment Manager of the Trust
- Trustee’s fee for first year
- Maintenance of share registers
- Maintenance of asset registers
- Mail receiving and forwarding
- Fax receiving and forwarding
- Registered Office service
- Registered Agent service
- IBC Annual government fee 1st year
- Incorporation Fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Director’s Appointment Resolution
- First Directors meeting minute
- Share Certificate
- Certified True Copy of all Documents
- Courier delivery fee
- Safe custody of company books
- Set up and first year’s admin
On call consultancy service for 12mths!
Phone/email us anytime during the course of the first year for advice on how to use or manage your company
Price (All inclusive)
All Prices expressed in US Dollars
For more information on the Seychelles IBC & Belize Trust Combo please Contact Us